Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Intro to Cisco IOS
Thursday, January 13, 2011 from 7:30 PM to 10:00 PM (EST)
In this workshop we’ll cover IOS basics including:
- How do you manage a cisco router?
- NVRAM vs ROM vs Flash?
- Basic Login
- Viewing the configuration
- Saving the configuration to nvram
- Backing up the configuration to disk or TFTP
- Checking the status of interfaces
- Checking the status of routing / and or view the routing table
- How to configure an interface (such as an Ethernet port or a CSU/DSU)
For more details see: http://www.nesit.net/
When & Where
NESIT is a Connecticut hackerspace located in Meriden, CT. It is a place where people can come together to work on project, share knowledge and ideas, and use that knowledge to build a community to help others.
NESIT is a 501(c)(3) Charitable Organization